Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3 Months & 80 Degrees




Shirley is 3 months! (well 3 months and 1 week) I took some cute snap shots of her this afternoon before we get to busy to get her all important 3 month portraits. I like the way they turned out, though I'll need Brady to adjust them a little, but I know I'll HAVE TO WAIT FOREVER, hint, hint:)

Can you believe it snowed this weekend and then got up to 80 today!!! It was so nice!!! We finally took a walk, and the girls loved it. It's so nice to have it finally warm up. Ansley is anxious to go out every possible minute she can, it's definitely been too long for her to be couped up, especially w/o leaving much cuz of a new baby! And then I took her to St. George and teased her with warm weather there... man I'm a mean lady! This week though Shirley has started to take to basking in the sun:) She's had a couple of fussy moments as they both battled a cold this weekend, but when I took her outside she cheered right up. Today on her walk, she was so tired but couldn't go to sleep cuz she was so happy to be outside!

No comments: