Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Proof

I figure when they are older I might need proof that they liked to play together and that they shared their toys with each other. Ansley loves having her sister around. If I lay Shirley on the floor, or place her in her bouncer Ansley is immediately by her side. She wants to lay down with her, hug her, kiss her, put a mawkie (blankie) on her, giggle with her, and more when she's laying down. When she's in her bouncer she likes to share all of her toys, currently all the food from her kitchen gets piled up around her. Sometimes she tries to feed her the strawberries, other times she tries to entertain her by standing on her step stool and singing and dancing for her. Whatever it is that Ansley wants to do though Shirley accepts, most of the time happier than when Ansley is not around. Shirley could be fussy, or crying, but as soon as Ansley comes up to play she stops and just watches as Ansley plays. You'll see a smile creep up on her face as she arrives and contentment as she stays. These two love each other now, however everyone tells me to just wait. When they get older they'll fight all the time, not want to share a thing, and want to be away from each other as much as possible. I don't doubt the fighting and having a hard time sharing, but I hope that they always love each other and can be each others best friends. Here's to hoping, and here's to the proof in case I need to remind them:)

1 comment:

em said...

I am so glad to are back to blogging :)