Monday, January 11, 2010

Similar Yet So Different!


Shirley is only a month old, yet at a month you can already tell so much...

Ansley - had to be held all the time and was (still is) not a good sleeper
Shirley - has to be held all the time when awake and is a great sleeper! (last night 7:30-2:30, then again today 10:30-3:30)

Ansley - acid reflux & milk aversion ---totally squirmy and unhappy
Shirley - acid reflux & milk aversion ---sucks but still happy and smiling

Ansley & Shirley - born looking exactly the same, a day later, looking nothing like sisters except the eye color and friar tuck hair (bald on top, long around the back & sides)

Ansley - fair sensitive skin
Shirley - olive soft skin

Ansley - chunker after 1 week
Shirley - maybe this week will be the last week of newborn size jammers

All this and more after only one month... It's fun seeing the similarities and differences, as they grow older I'm sure I'll see more. One similarity I hope for is that Shirley will pick up on Ansley's personality. I love her thousand expressions and boisterous, yet stranger shy personality. One difference I hope for is that Shirley is not the screamer Ansley was! Lucky for me the best similarity so far is that they both seem to love me beyond measure and that's more than any mom could really hope for!

No comments: